The District #5 600 Club is formed for the purpose:
1. To unite in a local honorary group of all female bowlers who have qualified for membership by bowling a three game scratch series of 600 or more in a certified Ohio USBC WBA league or tournament.
2. To conduct an annual tournament for its members, sanctioned by Ohio USBC WBA.
3. The Fiscal year will be from January 1st. to December 31st.
4. Audit will be done at the Board of Directors meeting in August.
5. If the Secretary/Treasurer isn't re-elected the audit will be done before
the new Sectetary/Treasurer takes office.
The winner of our annual tournament will receive a paid entry in the Buckeye District roll-off to be held in June of the next year.
District #5 600 Club